Dear Diary,
It’s Maria again. I am so excited to see what Malvolio will actually do now that he has read the fake note I wrote him. J Do you think he will actually take it seriously? OMG!!!! What if he actually goes to Olivia and starts proclaiming his love to her, and shows her the letter?!! HAHAHAHA I will laugh sooooooooo hard if he actually does. Malvolio is SUCH an idiot. A poor, hopeless idiot. I still can’t believe he thinks he even has a chance with Olivia. Can you imagine him as a Count? HA is all I have to say. If he were ever in a seat of power, our country would end up in flames. I know for a fact that everyone thinks this too. They all think he is annoying, especially Sir Toby. Since he is Olivia’s uncle, if Malvolio were to ever marry her (yeah right) he would be of equal or greater power that Sir Toby. That idea sure does get Sir Toby stockings in a knot. Well, I have to get back to my duties and plans. I will let you know how everything pans out. Ttyl! Maria
Good, i like the post. I love how it's in modern language.
ReplyDelete